Biffco's Swing Trading Setup

Biffco

Master of Mayhem
Hi all,

Sorry this took so long, but ya gotta live life right? My setup is super simple, but it requires mountains of patience. Nobody will believe me, but I'll say it: "I have a 97% win rate on this system". There, I said it, haha... Here is the setup.

Btw, I wasn't sure where to post this. This setup uses both the Forex Trend Matrix (formerly Forex Speed Meter - 4X Edge/4xlounge) and the Currency Matrix (formerly Forex Barometer Dashboard - 4X Edge/4xlounge). I do believe the updated versions work better. So far I have a 100% win rate with the TradeVision versions. For what it's worth...

1. I only trade USD pairs. It might work with other pairs, but I cannot verify.
2. Currency Matrix Dashboard - I wait for a currency to max out (reach +/- 100)
3. Forex Trend Matrix - Then I check the 1-hour values on the related pairs (i.e., if the CHF is maxed out, I look at the USDCHF, if the USD is maxed out, there are several pairs to check). When the Forex Trend Matrix 1-hour value reaches +/- 100, I trade in the opposite direction.
4. Stop and Limit - I set my Stop @ 1x the 4-hour ATR. I set my limit @ 1.7x the 4-hour ATR and move my stop to BE after 10-15 pips (about 1x the 1-hour ATR).
5. News - I usually kill my trades before major news like NFP, Central Banks, etc...

I find 4 to 20 trades per week. It varies greatly, but this system has made me more money than any other system.

WARNING - Do NOT enter early. If the setup occurs shortly after a news event like NFP, give it an extra little "push" before entering or just don't trade. After you watch a few of these, you'll completely understand.

tuckman

Thanks for the system. I have a question. When you wait for the currency matrix dashboard to reach + or - 100 for a certain currency are you looking at the day trader, swing trader or one particular section of the currency matrix dashboard. Thanks again.