Program for visual detection of possible trades

codarfx

I've hired a programmer to make a simple program for visual detection of changes in the Traders Desktop. Because this community has helped me a lot in the past, I've decided to share this program with you.
This program has built-in browser so you can load any website, I'm using it on Traders Dekstop. When you open your usual indicator window in TD, you can then set the size and position of 2 detection areas. It does not extract data or do anything with the page. It just takes snapshot every few seconds of the selected area and compares it with the previous snapshot.
I'm using it on Scalping Matrix Dashboard for +/-9 to 10 to detect when a PBT bar hits that area. Once the change in this area is detected, an alarm goes off (only once) and then snoozes for 5mins - this is because I didn't want to hear the alarm constantly when the PBT bar lingers around the detection area. It's enough to get my attention from another room. There is a Reset button and the counter, so you can reset the alarm before the 5min mark.
See the instructions image below. There is a share link from my Google drive, just download the zip and unzip it somewhere, it doesn't have an installation program, you just run the CodarTD.exe.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BELL ICON TO CHANGE THE MELODY OF THE ALARM WHEN YOU FIRST RUN THE PROGRAM, YOU CAN USE ANY MP3 OR WAV FILE ON YOUR COMPUTER OR USE ANY FILE IN THE "in" SUBFOLDER OF THE PROGRAM.

Now, if you find this program useful please write below. If you want to add more options or want some modifications, we can hire the same programmer together and split costs (it's not very expensive). Just let me know. I'm not a programmer nor I want to make profit from it.

Dan, if you think this in any way violates Tradevision's TOS, please remove this post.

instructions.jpg

DOWNLOAD PROGRAM HERE:

Google Drive:

Last edited:

riffster21

Staff member
I've hired a programmer to make a simple program for visual detection of changes in the Traders Desktop. Because this community has helped me a lot in the past, I've decided to share this program with you.
This program has built-in browser so you can load any website, I'm using it on Traders Dekstop. When you open your usual indicator window in TD, you can then set the size and position of 2 detection areas. It does not extract data or do anything with the page. It just takes snapshot every few seconds of the selected area and compares it with the previous snapshot.
I'm using it on Scalping Matrix Dashboard for +/-9 to 10 to detect when a PBT bar hits that area. Once the change in this area is detected, an alarm goes off (only once) and then snoozes for 5mins - this is because I didn't want to hear the alarm constantly when the PBT bar lingers around the detection area. It's enough to get my attention from another room. There is a Reset button and the counter, so you can reset the alarm before the 5min mark.
See the instructions image below. There is a share link from my Google drive, just download the zip and unzip it somewhere, it doesn't have an installation program, you just run the CodarTD.exe.

Now, if you find this program useful please write below. If you want to add more options or want some modifications, we can hire the same programmer together and split costs (it's not very expensive). Just let me know. I'm not a programmer nor I want to make profit from it.

Dan, if you think this in any way violates Tradevision's TOS, please remove this post.
No, we love stuff like this! Well done. We plan to release alerts based on customizable data conditions in the near future (i.e., PBT is +9.9 on GBPUSD) and to eventually allow live trading based on the alerts.

chip15

This is really a very cool tool. I need to make more tests; I didn't get any alert.
It would be cool to get an alert in telegram or whatsapp.

codarfx

This is really a very cool tool. I need to make more tests; I didn't get any alert.
It would be cool to get an alert in telegram or whatsapp.
Thanks! As I said, if someone wants to customize this program with more options I can get you in touch with the programmer. Or we can all pitch in and make a list of improvements and order version 2.0.

chip15

As you said I think it would be a good idea to make a list of improvements and order version 2.0. If the cost-benefit ratio is ok then I'm in.
I have no idea how much it would cost to implement some improvements. Perhaps you can talk to the programmer and ask.
I need more or less a range of the costs to decide.
I like a lot to get some alert from the different levels.
I had some problems with the sound alert; I didn't get any sound alert after setting up. When the PBT entered in the alert area nothing happened.
Any idea what could be the problem?

As you said I think it would be a good idea to make a list of improvements and order version 2.0. If the cost-benefit ratio is ok then I'm in.
I have no idea how much it would cost to implement some improvements. Perhaps you can talk to the programmer and ask.
I had some problems with the sound alert; I didn't get any sound alert after setting up. When the PBT entered in the alert area nothing happened.
I have the same problem with alerts , no sound ,nothing

codarfx

Try to change the melody for the alarm, there is a whole bunch of wav and mp3 files in the "in" subfolder where the program is.
If you click on the About button (Fish icon), you can find programmer's facebook and website so you can contact him, I've paid $60 for the program so far.

Last edited:

stearno

Wow, this is amzing and nice piece of work. Thank you very much for contributing to the community and sharing this! Love beeing a part of a good community like this one!

It also doesn't make any noise for me either.

Last edited: